Hello, hello, hello!
So, blogmas has now OFFICIALLY come to an end 🙁. I’ve absolutely loved doing it this year, and I hope that you’ve loved reading the posts! Thank you so much to everyone who has supported me this month, or for the last 18! I really do appreciate it.
Anyway, here’s a round up of my blogmas posts this year with links, just in case you missed any of them!
- How to make the perfect Hot Chocolate!
- My December Calendar
- My New Holy Grail: Essentialle Skin Care Review!
- Real VS Fake- The Christmas Tree Debate!
- Top 5 Seasonal Drinks
- Gift Guide for Bloggers!
- Winter favourites Top 5 Christmas Adverts
- Christmas bucket list
- Tips for Christmas on a budget
11. The Best (un)official Christmas Films<<<
Cocktail making with Friction Free Shaving! <<<
Stocking fillers for £5 and under <<<
Feeling blue during the Christmas period<<<
This time next year…<<<
A very vegetarian Christmas <<<
Chocolate orange brownies<<<
Top Christmas memories<<<
Seasonal look book!<<<
Letter to santa <<<
Setting the mood for the perfect cosy evening in <<<
Now showing… Paddington and The Last Jedi review <<<
How I spend my Christmas Day!<<<
December photo a day<<<
Thanks for reading!