So I actually originally saw these questions on twitter from account @SoDamnTrue and decided that I wanted to answer them as I like the concept of them! Although, to be honest, I don’t understand why these questions are limited and aimed at ‘girls’, to me anyone can answer them! I decided to do so in a blog post because, well, there is 50, and I think I’d highly annoy my followers if I tweeted 50 questions and 50 answers!
Ok, this is gonna be a long post, here goes..
1. What’s one thing that has happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
Being bullied definitely made me stronger.
2. What is one thing that happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?
Probably when I discovered I had anxiety.
3. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
4. What is your favourite place to escape to?
5. Who do you think has the largest influence on the person you are today?
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
Go swimming in the sea.
8. What decade do you feel like you most belong in?
I love the 1920’s.
9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
My nan, I am a lot like her.
10. Who is the one person in the world that knows you best?
11. What is your favourite quality about your best friend?
12. When you were younger, what did you think you were gonna be when you grew up?
13. If you could identify with one fictional character, who would it be?
Hmm.. I’m not sure.
14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate them?
To be honest, it’s always nice to be complimented, but they do make me feel a little awkward because I never know what to say back!
15. Is your favourite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
16. What is your favourite physical attribute about yourself?
17. What is your favourite non-physical attribute about yourself?
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
19. Do you believe in soul mates?
20. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
More seriously than I should!
21. Have you ever been in love? If so, how many times?
22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
I don’t think it’s one particular thing about the person, it’s just the person.
23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you feel vulnerable?
Vulnerability to me means when you feel the potential of danger/embarrassment. Opening up on my blog makes me feel vulnerable.
24. What’s one thing you’d like to ask a man, but are scared to?
“What does being kicked in the balls feel like?”
25. If you were a man for the day, what would you do?
Probably sleep. I’d rather be a woman.
26. What do you find the most attractive about each sex?
27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
28. What is something you’ve always wanted to do?
Visit New York.
29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
Full Time Blogger!
31. If you had the day off, what would you do?
Go to the cinema!
32. What was the last thing that made you cry?
33. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
34. What is your favourite memory?
35. What was the last thing that REALLY embarrassed you?
When my boyfriend over shared during Never Have I Ever.
36. What is your biggest fear?
37. Do you have any regrets? What is your biggest one?
Yes. Letting people go too easily.
38. Have you ever broken the law?
Underage drinking, yes.
39. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Start a blog!
40. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
If they initiated it and was nice and friendly then yes!
41. Would you tell a stranger they had toilet paper stuck to their shoe?
Yes. I would want someone else to do the same for me so..
42. What’s your favourite joke?
I don’t like jokes, I prefer puns.
43. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
44. If you could be any animal, what would it be?
45. What’s one Tv Show/Film/Book you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
TOWIE. Twilight. 50 Shades.
46. How do you think your parents would describe you as a child?
47. If you could go back to any age/time of your life, what would it be?
I like the age I am.
48. What’s something you believe in that not everyone else does?
49. What’s one thing you would say that makes you unique from other people?
Erm…. Probably not much..
50. What is one thing you feel like your life is missing?
A dog/ child. Something that I can take care of.
Thanks for reading!
Feel free to answer these on your own blog/in the comments.