TW: Brief mention of vomit.
I see a lot of these posts around, and I think some of them are so funny! It’s also really interesting to get to know the person behind the blog a little more, so here are 13 things you probably didn’t know about me (Zack, if you’re reading this, you definitely already know all of these, soz.).
1. I have double jointed arms
I forget this about my self all of the time, and then I meet people for the first time and they’re like ‘why do your arms bend that way?!’. The answer is, I’m double jointed, as are all of the women in my family. And I can twist my arm the whole way around.
2. I once dislocated my shoulder
Well, I say once, but it actually happened twice. My auntie swung me around by my arms (both times).
3. My worst habits are picking the dry skin on my lips, and chewing the inside of my cheek
These are both SO bad. I need to stop, but I don’t even realise that I’m doing it!
4. My initials are HMS
How royal, right?! I’m sure I was destined to be a spy.. or a boat..
5. I once tried to unblock a toilet using a toilet brush, and the head of the brush CAME OFF and further blocked the toilet
This was pretty recent actually. I fail a lot…
6. I used to LOVE stuffing, like I would make it and eat it just for meals, but then I threw it up when I was ill once and now I just can’t eat it
And it’s the same with hummus, gutted.
7. It’s always been a MASSIVE dream of mine to go to New York
I was hoping for my 18th, but that didn’t happen, and now, due to the wedding, it doesn’t look like it will happen for a loooooooooong time.
8. And I have always wanted to live in America for a while
I don’t know why, it’s just something I’ve always felt like I needed to do.
9. My BIGGEST fear is not being able to have children
I don’t know why I am so concerned about this. I guess, from quite a young age I’ve been very aware of pregnancy, complications that can occur, and infertility. So yeah, a massive fear of mine if I’m honest. But, there are so many amazing options out there now that I hope one day I will get to be a mother by some means.
10. This is the third blog that I’ve started
I used to have a blog on blogger a few years ago, but I basically never posted and I was a little too immature for the big wide world of blogging at that time. Then I started another blog (with the same name as this one) on Weebly in April of my 13th year of school. It wasn’t until the June, after my A Level exams, that I decided to make the move to WordPress and give this blogging thing a proper go!
11. I wrote a few articles for an online magazine for my work experience
And they were about photography, at a time when I had no idea about photography! I basically wrote about photographable places though as I’ve always had an eye for that. I actually only stopped doing this work experience when I decided to properly give this blog a go.
12. I always wanted to get married at the age of 21
Anddddd.. I’ll be 22 when I marry Zack! But, I’m not fussed as that is when we feel ready and I wouldn’t want to rush anything. But yeah, always had a weird fixation with marrying at 21.
13. Desperate Housewives is my favourite TV series
EVER. And I don’t have the box set, I reaaaaally need to invest!
And there we go! What’s something that you’ve never shared about yourself online? Let me know in the comments!
— Lifestyle —